In product photography of packaging, it is important that the items are perfectly straight. We try to achieve this as much as possible during the shooting. When we send the photos to you for editing, we expect you to align the items even straighter.
To create these images the following specifications must be met:
- The images must have a 1:1 or 2:3 ratio with a margin of 2.5%
- the background must be removed
- 1 layer left in the files
- the product must be aligned perfectly
- scratches and other irregularities must be removed
- damaged corners etc should also be repaired
See images below for before and after.